I’m always looking forward and trying to discern what the future may hold for us. I like to consider where we are and where we can go from this point, while always attempting to understand just how we got here.
I’ve worked in several startups, in the turn around of a major B2B player in Brazil and as a consultant to companies in several industries.
Over the past several years I’ve been devoting more of my time to figuring out how companies and organizations in general should be structured and work in order to thrive in the 21st Century.
You can find some of my past writings in the following blogs…
Blogs in English:
- iPadWatcher.com – News and opinions on everything related to the iPad. (currently inactive)
- Macs&Apps – News and opinions on everything related to the Mac. (currently inactive)
- Morfik Watch – Commentary on all manner of topics related to Morfik. (currently inactive)
- New IT Trends – Opinions on the information technology industry. (currently inactive)
Blogs em Português:
- iPadWatcher Brasil – Notícias e opiniões sobre tudo ligado ao iPad. (inativo)
- Diário da Vida Digital – Comentários sobre a influência da tecnologia na vida das pessoas.